Conveniently located to serve Newport Beach and Orange County
Revanesse Versa in Newport Beach rejuvenates the face and makes men and women look younger and more vibrant. For those who are afraid of surgery, dermal fillers like Revanesse Versa are a popular and effective minimally invasive alternative.
Not everyone ages the same way. While some age gracefully, there are others who suffer from premature aging. No matter which category you belong to, correcting age lines is simple thanks to Revanesse Versa.
What Is Revanesse Versa?
Revanesse Versa is a dermal filler that is injected into areas of the face where there are moderate to prominent wrinkles. Anyone above age 22 can safely get this filler.
The base is synthetic hyaluronic acid, which is made to be very similar to the natural hyaluronic acid manufactured in the body. This is the reason behind the efficient absorption of the product. It is also this fact that makes this injectable filler one of the safest options to come in for.
This dermal filler is designed to work equally well on different parts of the face. It targets the common areas where most people notice prominent wrinkles. It works well on the cheeks, near the nose, and in the areas surrounding the lips.
Benefits of Revanesse Versa Treatment for Wrinkles
- This cosmetic treatment offers immediate results. You will notice lines visibly fading after the session, and the results will improve over the next few days.
- This filler works well on all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- There are no harsh chemicals involved in the process, meaning you won’t need to spend weeks of downtime dealing with peeling skin.
- Among the many treatment options available for wrinkle correction, this one stands out because of its long-lasting results. Patients can confidently get another dose of the filler injected, which will have you covered for almost a year.
- It is one of the most popular wrinkle-correction methods to address the harsh nasolabial folds (deep creases reaching from the corners of the mouth to the corners of the nose), which are difficult to correct.
After Your Treatment Session
Once your Revanesse Versa treatment session is complete, you will be able to return to your daily activities. No recovery time or downtime is needed with this product. There may be slight redness, bruising, or swelling in the injection areas, but these will fade shortly.